Monday, November 12, 2018

28 good things about being me

This year's birthday blog post feels a little uncomfortable to write and might have been better as a private journal entry, but here it is anyways.

28 things I appreciate about myself as a 28 year old

1. I believe that every person has value.
2. I'm inquisitive.
3. I love God.
4. I am my parent's child.
5. I strive to maintain good relationships.
6. I enjoy trying new things.
7. I can make my own choices.
8. I have a desire to do well in school.
9. I try to accomplish hard tasks.
10. I love my students.
11. I am a good role model.
12. I can bake treats.
13. I am a Jazz fan.
14. I am surrounded by good friends.
15. I'm going to be an aunt.
16. I appreciate the outdoors.
17. I'm honest.
18. I prioritize traveling.
19. I take care of my succulents.
20. I'm financially responsible.
21. I have a piece of Brazil in my heart.
22. I value meditation and calmness.

23. I am organized, especially at work.
24. I like finishing things.
25. I am dependable.
26. I can enjoy myself in many different settings.
27. I am healthy.
28. I like to listen to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment